"I love you" is now the NEW 'hello' and 'goodbye'...to the point where EVERYONE is falsely loving everybody....and 'LOVE' has lost its meaning and value.
It has become so CONTRIVED and misused that its very difficult to understand its many contextual applications.
And I have simply FAILED to understand why so many people use the name of 'Love' in vain. And yes, they do.
"Love is kind, Love is patient, Love is not boastful, love is not jealous, love keeps no records of wrong doing, it bears no evil. it doesn't insist on its own way..." Isn't that what the bible says? Yet many times, none of their FALSE proclamation of love matches any of these...
So before you confuse your 'LUST' for love, or refute your love in denial. If you truly love someone:
1) All you WANT is for them to be happy, even if deep down, all you want is for you to be their happiness.
2) You will MAINTAIN the bonds of love... (Trust, Understanding, Sacrifice)
3) You will APPRECIATE the similarities and also respect the differences.
4) You will UNDERSTAND that sometimes for a new relationship to grow, you have to LET certain old relationships take the back seat.
5) You will STAND for, stand with, stand by the other person, even in the most ackward or difficult situation.
6) Your 'spiritual' BOND will be just as important as your emotional/physical bond.
7) You will be FAITHFUL, because two of the many potrayals of love are CONTENT and SELF-CONTROL.
8) You will understand that to APOLOGISE does not always mean you are wrong. It just means that you VALUE your relationships more than your ego.
9) You will remember...PAIN makes people change. So don't HURT them if you don't want them to change.
10) They may give you many REASONS to walk away. But If you truly love them, you will always FIND one reason to make you stay.
P.S: Don't let people lose their FAITH in love just because your ACTIONS don't match your expressions. If you don't mean it, don't say it. If you feel it, then ACT like it. God has performed the greatest act of love. The least we can do, is extend that love to others.
Have A Restful Easter Saturday Lovelies! Kisses!