1) Don't expect her to take you seriously if you come around and show her that you love her only HALF the time. If you are CONSISTENT, you will 'get' her.....If you are PERSISTENT, you will 'keep' her.
2) No woman of substance wants to be a part-time lover. Either you're with her, or you're not.
3) If you want a woman to leave, give her DOUBTS....If you want her to stay, then by all means give her HOPE.
4) Don't call her "baby" if you're calling 4,764,801,966 other women that same shit. How is she supposed to feel special? EXACTLY!
5) A half truth is a whole lie. And a lie is the fastest way to LOSE her interest. Don't be silly, women can always tell when you are lying...its a natural gift.
6) Don't ever get too comfortable, there's always room for improvement or REPLACEMENT...Be complacent and you will get replaced.
7) Remember, a woman that's worth it.. will never be easy to get, and a real man will always be PATIENT.
8) If you can't afford to pay your woman some ATTENTION, be sure, you'll end up losing her to someone who can.
9) Every woman wants a man who is content with the pursuit and presence of her and her ONLY.
10) You can say "sorry" and "I love you" as much as you want, but if you can't prove it to her, your words will always lack meaning.
11) Women are great with numbers, no matter how she feels, she will always end up picking the one man who gives her the highest numbers in values. whether financially or emotionally. Just know 100% love will win over 40%, 60% or 80%. You better be willing to give it your all. If you hold back, you lose.
P.s: (My motto) "If it doesn't serve a practical purpose it serves no purpose." This does... So work at it, work on it, work through it, work for it, as long as she's worth it, never walk away from it.
Feel free to Catch more of my Valentine thoughts on Today's Show on www.blogtalkradio.com/thenakedtalk @ 10pm (WAT) | 11pm (CAT) | 1pm (PST) | 4pm (EST)
NOTE: If You Liked Today's 'Daily Boost', Then Don't Forget To Share It With Those You Love (Or Even Like A Lot).
Have A Wonderful Wednesday Lovelies! Kisses!