Hey Talk-Bugs, I swear this has got to make you think. I've been caught up in so much. That just a few days away from sharing my NAKED thoughts, I'm all WET with clear insight. Here's the TRUTH Serum, hope the juice STIMULATES you:
1) The worst kind of deafness is not when someone can't HEAR. it's when they won't LISTEN.
2) Sometimes you must 'slow down' the pace of your mistakes, in order for the WISDOM to catch up.
3) People often 'underestimate' the VALUE of the things they GET and 'overestimate' the value of the things that they have to part with.
4) The deceptive thing about emotions, is that they really are CHOICES. Not always the initiation of them, but certainly the 'continuation' of them.
5) The moment you start taking someone for GRANTED... is the very moment you start LOSING them.
6) Don't be a prisoner of your PAST, learn from your mistakes and build a FUTURE that is far better than the one you first dreamt of.
7) Just because you have VALUES... doesn't mean you are actually valuing them.
8) If one will only LOOK, one will keep looking.... But, If one chooses to find, one will actually FIND. Go figure!
9) Some people will pretend to CARE just so they can get a better seat to watch your struggle. Every helping hand isn't always there simply to help.
10) Rejection doesn't mean you aren't good enough... it simply means the other person FAILED to notice what you actually have to offer.
11) Sometimes you must REBEL against your former self to GROW.
12) First it needs to be considered ACCEPTABLE, before it can be considered PREFERABLE. You dig?
13) Decisions only ever transform you, if you COMMIT to them.
14) What you make of your STRESS determines what stress makes of you.
15) It's not WHAT you have in life... but WHO you have. Biko, who do you have?
16) We may 'win' by CHANCE or even lose by a stroke of BAD LUCK...at the end of the day, what really matters is how well we have played.
NOTE : Join Me In My Effort To Change The World With My Empowering Thoughts. If You Like Today's 'Boost'....Then Don't Forget To Share It With Those You Love (Or Even Like A Lot).
Got A Question? Feel Free To #AskAlexHere. If You Want Some Talk Therapy Instead, Then Take Advantage of my Private One-on-One and NOW!!!
Have A Wonderful Wednesday Lovelies! Kisess!!!