She's a bi-sexual author who writes best-selling LESBIAN FICTION novels and has been happily married for 20 years to her soulmate, a man, and got bullied with hate mails from some of her lesbian fans in the LGBT community for being honest about her sexual preference and relationship status. Now she has finally found the COURAGE to come out after years of holding back, to openly address her FEARS on the show.
Listen to American Novelist strip herself completely NAKED in an honest raw conversation about her journey... Talk radio doesn't get any more enlightening than this.
She's a Contemporary Novelist, Philanthropist, Avid Blogger & Advocate for LGBT Equality & Animals, who writes about the BEAUTY of love and life, and has garnered raving reviews from her fans, followers and fellow authors, with Nine (9) Lesbian Fiction Bestsellers in her Kitty. She's passionate about POSITIVE living, community awareness and taking action. In this RADIO conversation, You'll also learn so many life lessons about "Overcoming Negative Curves...." and great tips for writing your own book, with my guest- SUZIE CARR
Five Small Details I Learned About Suzie...
1) She has a downright Infectious Laughter. We all need a good hearty laugh to be able to overcome the negative curves in life.
2) She didn't let people tell her she can't be a writer. She took her destiny into her own hands, by investing in her future, and starting her self publishing company. With 10 books to her credit and a massive fan base, she's well on her way to living her dreams.
3) She has a special writing technique that helps her build an intimate relationship with all her Characters. Yes, and we can't wait to meet "Brooke" in her upcoming book "The Dance" due for release in February 2016.
4) She's bi-sexual, and she genuinely loves the beauty of women falling in love with each other, but she's happily married to her soul mate - a good supportive man. (Seems rather complicated? but it's not. Really, its not).
5) You can follow her on Twitter: @Girl_Novelist or at her website and read more of her amazing blog/books at www.CurvesWelcome.com
SONGS PLAYED ON THE SHOW
1) "Don't" by Scott Krokoff
2) "Inside Out" by Peter Kelly
If you missed the show LIVE, You can still LISTEN to the Archived Show here at my Radio Channel. Or you can SEARCH for my syndicated podcast on any of your favorite Internet Radio Platforms like Stitcher, ITunes or Tune-In Radio. Don't forget you can DOWNLOAD this episode to your device. You can also subscribe and leave your reviews on STITCHER and
To Listen CLICK on The Player Below... NOW!
This EPISODE of #TNT 044 was brought to you by Zincha Naturals, Hair'Volution Magazine and Qtaby Events .
So what do you think about our conversation, Truth-Seekers? Feel free to EXPRESS your thoughts. I Love You For Listening. Xx
I look forward to hanging out with All VIP Stars from the Monday, 15 February 2016 in the Prestigious 'ALEX'S BLOG COMMUNITY' VIP Members Lounge. Want to get ACCESS to the VIP NAKED LOUNGE . and a 20% membership discount. Click GO EARLY NOW
Have you grabbed your own copy of my Widely Anticipated New Book- THE NAKED TRUTH: Lies Stripped... The Reviews are great. Just Click my OFFICIAL WEBSITE, or BUY @ AMAZON, SMASHWORD, BARNES & NOBLE or PayHip and GUMROAD. It is an Intimate & Relatable guide to the crazy TRUTH about Love, Life, Relationship, Sex & Reality. It offers WISDOM to those who are struggling to accept the truth about who they really are and different aspects of their life. Get it and please let me know what you think.
P.S: If You love what I do...You can become a VIP STAR PATRON by making a monthly pledge to get access to my best quality content before anyone else + earn some good REWARDS. Click PLEDGE If you also missed my MOTIVATIONAL live webinar and want to watch THE NAKED CHALLENGE 101 Webinar Video. Please click ACCESS to download the and learn my 10 BASIC MIND STRATEGY on how to accomplish real GOALS.
Don't forget to call in and catch me on Talk Wednesday and Friday Radio Special' LIVE @ 9pm (GMT) on THE NAKED TALK Internet Radio Show. Its always a stimulating conversation with my guests. .
NOTE : Join Me In My Effort To Change The World With My Empowering Thoughts. If You Like Today's 'Podcast'....Then Don't Forget To Comment and Share It With Those You Love (Or Even Like A Lot).
Got A Question? Feel Free To #AskAlexHere. If You Want Some Talk Therapy Instead, Then Take Advantage of my Private One-on-One and NOW!!!
Cheers To A Terrific Thursday Lovelies. Kisses!!!